Duplex Type Strainer
These strainers can be fabricated to any specifications. Carbon steel and stainless steel bodies are available Flanged off line connections are std. . However inline strainers can be supplied on request. Covers are similar to simplex basket strainers these strainers have been designed to answer the specific need for continuous operation. Duplex arrangement ensures that when one strainer chokes the flow gets diverted through another strainer and the choked strainer can be cleaned and ready for use when the next strainer chokes. Free straining area is minimum 6 times pipe CS area.
- Material of constriction: Carbon and Stainless Steel in various grades – Other materials available on request
- Manufacturing rang: Casting – 1” to 6”, Fabricated – 2” to 40,” other size on request
- Filtration Range: 5 micron to 8000 microns
- End connection: Fanged (as per requested std) & Butt weld
- Pressure rating: Up to 2500 psi other higher pressure rating on request
- Free straining area: 2 to 4 times of pipe C/S area.
- Inlet / outlet connections at right angles or offset configuration reduces piping cost
- Strainers are design with a low pressure drop
- All strainers are manufactured and tested in accordance with ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1, using welders certified to Section IX.
- All strainers are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times design pressure.
- Compact, lightweight fabricated vessels
- Heavy duty basket design for a long life
- Certification: IBR form III C, Pressure drop and Shock test
- Testing: RT, DPT, PMI,UT, IGE, and stage wise TPI inspections
- Vent & Drain valves or piping
- Differential Pressure gauge or switch – convenient indication of dirty baskets
- Cover lift: davit arm assembly or jib crane.
- Special internal and external coatings
- Lining: Rubber, FRB or PTFE lining with spark tests
There are no reviews yet.